Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time Traveling

I have really let myself go. Almost a whole year of no blog. I was blogging pretty regular on myspace but I have even quit doing that…I have become addicted to twitter. I will try to get a feed up here so you too can read my twits.

In the last year I have done some theatre again, I honestly thought those days were behind me but once it is in you it just won’t go away. I did miss performing on stage, it was almost eight years since I had been onstage. I got so caught up in tech I forgot that I love acting!

These social networking sites have been great for reconnecting with old friends and being in touch with people again. After my “summer of hell” (see previous blog) I really wasn’t ready to ready to get off the couch. I tried dating again, too soon, I bought a puppy, and auditioned for a play. Those last two have helped and gave me some motivation to do more in life.

I am going to Disney in October, for the first time ever. I am meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Trying to live as normal a life as possible. I love taking care of the house, mowing the lawn, walking my dog and waving at neighbors.

OK, enough for now…

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP